Thursday 21 May 2020, 6pmRoyal Festival Hall, London
Jean Thorel conductor
Hollie Harding New Workworld premiere
Jocelyn Campbell New Workworld premiere
Joel Järventausta New Workworld premiere
Hear world premieres by three emerging composers in the culminating concert of the Philharmonia Orchestra's Composers' Academy.
Over the course of the year, our composers have worked closely with Philharmonia musicians, visiting composers and Unsuk Chin, Artistic Director of Music of Today. This is an exciting opportunity to hear the work of the newest generation of composers in the UK today.
ABOUT THIS PERFORMANCE
· Tickets: This concert is FREE and unticketed - just walk in
· Running time: 45 minutes, no interval
· Concert programme: Free programmes are available upon entry
· Drinks: You can take drinks from the bar into this evening's performance
· After the concert: Santtu-Matias Rouvali conducts Kodály, Khachaturian and Sibelius, with violinist Nemanja Radulović, 7.30pm, Royal Festival Hall
This concert is part of the Music of Today series