Sunday 2 Jun 2019, 6pmRoyal Festival Hall, London
Geoffrey Paterson conductor
Chia-Ying Lin New work
Alex Woolf New work
Benjamin Ashby New work
Hear world premieres by three emerging composers in the culminating concert of the Philharmonia Orchestra's Composers' Academy.
Over the course of the year, our composers have worked closely with Philharmonia musicians, visiting composers and Unsuk Chin, Artistic Director of Music of Today. This is an exciting opportunity to hear the work of the newest generation of composers in the UK today.
ABOUT THIS PERFORMANCE
- Tickets: This concert is FREE and unticked - just walk in
- Running time: 50 minutes, no interval
- Concert programme: Free programmes are available upon entry
- Drinks: You can take drinks from the bar into this evening's performance
- After the concert: Nicola Benedetti performs Bruch and Pablo Heras-Casado conducts Tchaikovsky, 7.30pm, Royal Festival Hall
This concert is part of the Music of Today series