Access to and use of this website is provided by Philharmonia Limited ("Philharmonia") subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Philharmonia's Website Terms and Conditions as detailed below apply to all Philharmonia websites including 'The Sound Exchange' website, which is produced by Philharmonia Limited.
3. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights, including copyright and database rights, in the Philharmonia website and its contents belong to or have been licensed to Philharmonia or are otherwise used by Philharmonia as permitted by applicable law.
4. In accessing the Philharmonia website you agree to access the contents solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, download, store in any medium (including any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, show in public, adapt or change in any way any part of the Philharmonia website for any other purpose without the prior written permission of Philharmonia or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or other applicable law.
5. Links to the Philharmonia site are welcome, provided they link to the Philharmonia website's home page. Philharmonia disclaims all liability for any legal or other consequences (including for infringement of third party rights) of links made to the Philharmonia's website.
6. Philharmonia provides the material published on its website on the basis that it makes no express or implied warranties in respect of the material. Philharmonia and the original providers of the material exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any damages or losses and for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, anticipated savings, revenues or profits or goodwill or reputation or special damages or loss arising from the publication of the material on the Philharmonia website.
7. Philharmonia is not responsible for the content of any material you encounter after leaving our site via a link in it or otherwise, and Philharmonia excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in respect of such material.
8. Philharmonia endeavours to ensure that all information and material on the website is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions, neither does Philharmonia warrant that use of this site will be uninterrupted.
9. This site may be used only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by, any third party. Philharmonia has the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the site. Philharmonia is not responsible for, neither does Philharmonia accept any liability for, any material posted on the site other than by Philharmonia. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties on the Philharmonia site are those of the third party concerned. Philharmonia neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any such third-party material.
10. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English law and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The various provisions of these terms and conditions are severable and if any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this website must be terminated immediately.
The Philharmonia logo is a trademark of Philharmonia Limited registered in the UK and other countries. This mark may not be copied or used without permission.
Forum terms and conditions
While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
By registering you agree to be bound by these conditions.
© Philharmonia Limited 2008