A membership with the Philharmonia could offer your organisation many opportunities to enhance relationships with your clients and engage with staff, including top-price tickets, complimentary programmes, access to Philharmonia musicians and other world-class artists, accreditation, access to the VIP Member’s Bar and a dedicated account manager.
A £5,000 Corporate Membership package could consist of:
- 36 top price tickets to use across the season (over 35 concerts to choose from)
- Invitation to our VIP Members’ Bar with views over the River Thames situated within the Royal Festival Hall. The VIP Members’ Bar is for the exclusive use of our major Philharmonia supporters where we provide drinks and canapés for you and your guests as well as a private cloakroom with direct access to the VIP Boxes in the Royal Festival Hall. You will also have the opportunity to meet Philharmonia musicians in the Bar on concert night
- Complimentary programmes for all of your guests
- Acknowledgement in our Royal Festival Hall brochure and on our website as a London Corporate Partner. This includes a line credit in our main concert programme
- Invitations to one off events and networking opportunities
- Dedicated account manager, including help with selecting concerts that will appeal to your clients and colleagues
- Potential to add other elements to create a unique bespoke package tailored to suit your organisational requirements
To find out more about our bespoke packages and other elements which could be included as part of your membership, please download our Corporate Membership Opportunities document.