- Philharmonia is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the most up-to-date technologies to keep the information you give us secure and confidential, and to prevent unauthorised access to it.
- We collect the information you provide to us when you register to use our website, subscribe to our mailing list or purchase a concert ticket, which may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- We collect and retain only sufficient information to enable us to carry out these services. If we leave cookies on your machine to help us provide features, they do not enable us to identify you personally. (You can usually set your browser so that it does not accept cookies. Find out more here)
- We will not disclose any of the information you give us beyond Philharmonia and its partners under contract. We do not sell or supply any of the information you give us to anyone.
- When you book a ticket or tickets through this website or our box office, or give the Philharmonia information for any other purposes such as joining the mailing list, your personal information will be entered into a database. The database is a ticketing system which is shared by The Southbank Centre Consortium.
The current members of this consortium are The Southbank Centre, Philharmonia Orchestra and London Philharmonic Orchestra. Other similar arts entities may become members in future, and they will also be able to view your contact details.
All member organisations are able to view your name and contact details and this helps ensure the best possible experience for our customers. When you book your ticket(s), or otherwise provide us with personal information, you consent to your names and contact details, which are entered on the database, being disclosed to the member organisations for the purposes of ticketing only.
- Use of this website constitutes your consent to Philharmonia's collection and use of the information which you give us via our website. Use of this site also constitutes your acceptance of Philharmonia's terms and conditions which apply to the use of this site and which you should read before you use this site.
- You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we have about you at any time, and to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. Please contact us at [email protected]
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. If you wish to do so, please contact us at [email protected]
- If you have any comments about our website or our products and services, please contact us at [email protected]
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Philharmonia Limited, 6 Chancel Street, London SE1 0UX
Philharmonia Limited, 6 Chancel Street, London, SE1 0UX
Tel. +44 (0)20 7921 3900
© Philharmonia Limited 2017